Thursday

Suspended By The Throat.

Why can't i stop vomiting?

Felt weak and tired today. Dont really know why eh but i was so fucking weak, maybe i did not have enough sleep tsk. Oh and what the fuck, i had the third A1 for physics today. I'm gonna tell Mama and Papa about it, maybe they would buy me a new phone!

Went to lepak and eat lunch at Teh Tarik with Khalid & Hamka. I regret ordering the stupid mee goreng because there was too much taugeh tsk. Have you ever imagine whenever youre eating mee, all of a sudden one of them is a worm and you didn't realize and you eat it and it wiggles. I would fucking freak out if that happens and starts screaming like a pussy.

Singapore Idol's being racist right now. They don't want another Malay to win the title again. What a bitch.

I'm not anorexic.

1 comment: