Photographic memory.
I fucking conquered Mount Ophir baybeh. The journey there was fucking difficult but once you reached the summit, you have this great sense of satisfaction seriously. I was on top of the world!
The first day was boring since we had to ride the fucking boring flying fox and some amateur jungle obstacles which were seriously boring. We stayed at a resort and we were given our own time to sleep for tomorrow's mountain trekking. And i bought a cute Spongebob toy which has an irritating song if you squeeze it.
The second day was fucking hell. I expected the mountain to be easier but it was damn difficult. All the obese people were giving up when they're not even halfway there. There were snakes, spiders, centipedes and fucking big ants which were really irritating seriously. After reaching the summit, we headed down to our base camp to get some rest. We were sleeping with the clouds.
The third day was still hell as we had to walked down the mountain which was more tiring. I think it was like over fucking eighty kilometers, what a bitch. I was fucking fasting and i even had to endure the heat and those chinese people, except for some, who can't live without food or water.
I went back on time to break fast with my family. Right after dinner, while i was watching Singapore Idol, Alfy and Abdullah came to my house since Alfy wanted his games back. It was kinda random seriously and Abdullah suck at penalty kicks.
I'm not in most of the pictures since i'm the cameraman. There are more pictures actually, i'm just to lazy to upload all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment