Who's that hot bitch?
Yesterday my relatives came to my house just to celebrate National Day. I was busy playing guitar hero the whole day with my cousin and totally forgot about the parade. But still, at least i got to see the fireworks and Singapore Idol which was stupid as always.
After they went back, i got kinda bored at home so i decided to go to the street soccer court behind my house at night. I didn't expect so many people to be there and most of them were wearing red shirts. Singapore spirit huh.
I didn't expect my Monday to be so boring. Was looking forward to going out with clique but none of them replied or called. So i had to lie down infront of my tv for like 4731848031 hours. Not to mention, i had a dream of catching Mewtwo with a Pokeball.
Exams are near, what the fuck am i doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment