Thursday

Trust.


The devil wears prada.

Went Alfy's house to play soccer today which turned out to be quite fun actually. I had nothing to do as always and have all the time to do anything i want in my life. Boring huh. Most of my classmates got sick and maybe our class will be quarantined soon. Im fucking hoping to see that happen.

I don't think i can find anyone i can trust in this sad world. Everyone's a fucking liar. I feel like bringing a pillow to school and sleep whenever its POA lesson. I think i broke my ribcage or something, wouldn't that be cool. I can see my own lungs from there.

I think my body odor today was smellier than that fucking indian because i never changed my PE shirt for two days and it smells fucking bad. Tomorrow's national day and im not exactly excited about it.

Liar in the glass.

If you dont wanna invite me, at least tell me straight to the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment