Sunday

The Past Shouldn't Stay Dead.

Flashback.

Deanna was in the hospital because she injured her leg. So after me and clique went to eat dinner, we visited her but got kinda lost finding her ward. After we reached, i got fucking excited when i saw box full of latex gloves. And we all started playing with it. I fell in love with the hospital.

I was in bus 12, heading back home to Marine Parade. I was sitting on the second floor at the back seat until one group of ITE students came and seated all around me. I paused my ipod for awhile because i have a feeling that they're talking about me. One girl said that the guy beside her is cute (which is me). So they started talking and making friends with me. To my surprise, one ITE girl asked for my number and i just gave.

I was playing soccer with clique at Alfy house until something horrible happened. The ball went faraway and we asked Abdullah to get it since he was the nearest to it. Instead of going one round over the fence to get the ball, he climbed over the fence and lost balance of himself. He fell down like one fat fucker and his head had a great impact with the stones on the ground. His head started to bleed and all of us started laughing.

I have a fetish for latex gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment