Monday

Ignorance.

I am the boy who sets your girl on fire.

Planned to go Syed house to finish our maths project but had a short notice that there was mother tongue oral in the evening. I wasn't prepared for it and i think it was crappy. Although my teacher gave comments on my good reading skills.

Exams are near and i would like to concentrate more on my studies. I'll stop playing soccer, although i think it's impossible, and i would stop going out with friends too. I'll at least try my best to achieve something good out of my fucking life. Oh you're right, i don't even have a life.

Sorry if i'm ever so down, i'm just confused. At least promise me you'll study hard and we can graduate together. Oh, try to remember this.

"In 10 years down the road, we'll be laughing about this."

Diarrhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment